Ok best tank I have seen.

kzoo

Market
Reaction score
Went to Joe's (sailfish) house today and all I can say is wow, colors are unreal. Thanks again joe for the frags.

+1
I saw Joe's tank this past weekend. It is one gorgeous slice o' ocean. The frag tank rocks also. :)

The coral colors are so vibrant, they look artificial. Beautiful tank, I also plan on revisiting it toward the end of the month.

Lucky +5 for me...

I like how Joe apologizes for the "sorry shape" of his tank, citing his earlier tank as even greater... I am like "Dude! This is the most beautiful tank I have seen lately!"

Haha, I was gonna say that too, but didnt want to put words in his mouth. He does say that though. Should be like, "Sorry my tank is so awesome, makes yours look like poo poo."

I agree that Joes tank was better before, but that was only because the tank was much smaller and the corals filled every open space available. His new tank is absolutely stunning! And in time will fill in like the old one and be up to his standards :) Even his frag tank is stunning!!!! I'm jealous, lol.

Joe's tank looks like crap! Well, that is what he keeps saying. You should have seen it before.

I would just like to have his frag tank!

Wow! Thanks guys. I guess it can sound arrogant but several of my favorite corals are not near as bright as they use to be. Although some look better thats just the way it's going to be from now on. It's just a different tank with alot more Fish Poo in it. In fact I lost one of my favorite corals about 3 weeks ago:( Is't this hobbie fun.

Brian thank you for the puchase and let me know how they do.

Back