Online coral sellers

lsu_fishfan

Market
Reaction score
So where do you guys like to buy coral online? Looking for places that don't have crazy high prices. A friend told me about Reef Pets, anyone ever use them? Let me know where you've ordered and how your experience was with them (customer service, shipping, pricing, etc.)

reef pets: below average in terms of packaging. instead of Styrofoam box, he uses 6 pieces of Styrofoam pieces to wrap around the package. had a couple doa that could be attributed to it. the pictures online is somewhat over saturated., not as much as cornbread though. price is dependent on how many people are bidding at the time. sometimes you can get things really cheap but I have seen pieces that are over 200

I have also used cherry coral:great packaging. great price if you get it thru their live sale. shipping is very fair for overnight during the live sale. corals are exactly how they pictured. not photoshopped, as far as my eye can tell

Why not a local guy. Spikes coral is on-line and glen always has nice stuff.

rdnelson99;1038050 wrote: Why not a local guy. Spikes coral is on-line and glen always has nice stuff.

I do love buying local, but I also like getting some of the stuff that some of the stuff i don't see local.

reeferman;1038063 wrote: if youre looking for sps,Adam at Battle Corals can not be beat

Where is the best place to see his coral? I went to his website and didnt see anything.

I bought a few torch corals for a great price from one of the main sellers on ebay. Was very pleased with the entire purchase. I think his username is Goldenbasket8

reeferman;1038079 wrote: "Battle corals" are his captive raised collection and "misc collection" is stuff from other well known vendors,tyree,jason fox,wwc etc
Ok thanks, I see it now.
Nickh06;1038086 wrote: I bought a few torch corals for a great price from one of the main sellers on ebay. Was very pleased with the entire purchase. I think his username is Goldenbasket8
I will need to check him out.

Spikes is no longer a sponsor but Glen is a great guy and always has nice stuff. I believe Shac has on-line ordering and shipping as well but I am not certain.

rdnelson99;1038094 wrote: Spikes is no longer a sponsor but Glen is a great guy and always has nice stuff. I believe Shac has on-line ordering and shipping as well but I am not certain.

I didnt know he wasn't a sponsor anymore

I've bought from Reef Pets multiple times and have only had one DOA in probably 30 pieces or more. He's always been good to deal with and my shipments have been packed well with either heat or cold packs. No problems and the pricing has been great. The only thing that I don't like is that he charges $40 shipping for the first piece then $2 per piece afterwards so shipping can rack up.

porpoiseaquatics;1038096 wrote: I've bought from Reef Pets multiple times and have only had one DOA in probably 30 pieces or more. He's always been good to deal with and my shipments have been packed well with either heat or cold packs. No problems and the pricing has been great. The only thing that I don't like is that he charges $40 shipping for the first piece then $2 per piece afterwards so shipping can rack up.

How was he about filling the DOA?

A fairly new guy around is Shac at reef shac. Look up his FB page for pics.. he can ship cheap within GA if you don't want to make the drive. there are a LOT of corals in his tanks hahaha...

B

SnowManSnow;1038176 wrote: A fairly new guy around is Shac at reef shac. Look up his FB page for pics.. he can ship cheap within GA if you don't want to make the drive. there are a LOT of corals in his tanks hahaha...

B

Ya I've seen his store in person and check his Facebook when he post new pics of whats in. Great coral and great prices.

Pacific east aquaculture is good , and I've had good luck with reef corner and salt critters and reef pets

Back