ordered from subtainableaquatic.com

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
ok so i ordered my onyx clowns from them today dont have a price yet but will later on not more than 100 i was going to order from tim but he wont be ordering for another week or so so peing inpatient like i am i bought them on my own plus this gives me a chance to let you guys kknow if they look good .ill keep you posted
victor

That's too bad victor, I wish you would have waited a few weeks. But I know you really want some clowns for your anemone. It would have been significantly cheaper with the group buy...especially given shipping.

Let us know how they look when you get them.

Hopefully we can get some folks together, I'm looking at first week of December to do the order.

i will let you know for sure .they told me that they didnt want to disapoint me but they dont color up as fast as rods but rods are so small that even my chromis will kill them i need something that will fend for them self thats why i ordered them there .believe me they are very hard to find i have been searching all weekend

LorenK;99848 wrote: DFS has them onsale right now, FYI.
no they dont at leaste i didnt see them send the link i know they have b&w oc.clowns but not trueperc onyx clowns but please show me cause i would really look stupid lol:wow2:

Ok The Grand Total Was 94.88 And They Will Be Here At 1030 In The Morning Ill Keep You All Posted

well they just got here im acclimating them to my tank i have to say that im a little dissapointed cause the clowns dont have the dark black out line to them you can see were it is starting to come in though .the fish are very healthy nice and plump and have a very nice bright orange to them they are almost full size as well ill post picks when they go into the tank ....now im one that believes in qt fish but im going to skip this step hopefully it doesnt bight me in the arse but they are i metholyn blue to help take off any parisites of them .they do package them very well they even use some expensive breavale bags that koradon make will see how it goes later they hopefully will take to the anemone which is what i hope for the most over all im pretty happy

oh yeah they are in a five gal bucket took pics before adding any meth blue so you can only see top view
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
100080=6201-clowns.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
100080=6201-clowns.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="clowns.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

So how big are they?

Also, you specifically asked for the onyx? Because they breed the typical orange ones as well.

yes i did ask for onyx i talked to the owner today and he reasures me that they well get there black markings but it ttakes some time honestly they look like occelerous clowns but he assured me they would change esspecially now that they are out of the grow out tank they mature faster they are very very healthy fish but i would not advice you to buy them unless you are a trusting kind of person .he also told me that if im not happy with them later down the line he would help me out by iether exchanging them or refunding me here are some pics i just fished acclimating them the female went to the anemone for about a secound now thew are hosting the glass lol
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
100137=6203-clowns 001.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
100137=6203-clowns 001.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="clowns 001.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
100137=6202-clowns 002.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
100137=6202-clowns 002.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="clowns 002.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back