CrateonTruck_zps707f0203.jpg
alt="" /></a>

TileComplete_zps2794b66e.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Tankinplace_zps784e455e.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Paint_zpsf814e855.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Still a lot of clean up and such to go but.......

FiltrationLeft_zps34037244.jpg
alt="" /></a>

UVandSkimmer_zps112f8bdb.jpg
alt="" /></a>

SumpStraight_zpsd302e08c.jpg
alt="" /></a>

FiltrationRight_zpsb1e9aa2b.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Electronics_zpsfe644330.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Nice to see the final product. Amazing set up Chris. I am jealous.

Having seen this tank is person I can tell you it is beautiful and big. Very nice Chris.

WOW! That is a beautiful room! I would never leave that room. I would have to install a bedroom close by. Without a doubt, that's what I call a Mancave. I have plans for one, but your's very impressive. The dimensions of that tank, WOW again.

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;982314 wrote: WOW! That is a beautiful room! I would never leave that room. I would have to install a bedroom close by. Without a doubt, that's what I call a Mancave. I have plans for one, but your's very impressive. The dimensions of that tank, WOW again.

Wannabee

Correction; my original post should have stated "bathroom", not bedroom. Who needs sleep when you have a Man cave like this room. I would always be awake in Amazement.

Wannabee

this tank is amazing.he had to almost push me out of his house cause i could not stop looking at it.top notch

gacolt;982338 wrote: this tank is amazing.he had to almost push me out of his house cause i could not stop looking at it.top notch

I would want to see it 6 months - 1 year down the road!

Back