Oz's Water box

Wow! Stunning all across the board. I love to see people who showcase their tank and it compliments the area as another "furniture" instead of the people who have a fish tank sitting somewhere and it's an eye sore

Holly s*#t, hope you have a blue print for all that plumbing pipe, all I see is red valves.
Totally cool set up!

Pictures do this setup no justice. It is simply insane. INSANE! Chris blew it out here. With a bar set that high, I think I'll just go to the bar instead!

Seth The Wine Guy;1050289 wrote: Pictures do this setup no justice. It is simply insane. INSANE! Chris blew it out here. With a bar set that high, I think I'll just go to the bar instead!

Doubtful. You have been at your new build for a while without even a hint of a detail. Im sure there is magic in there. Chris's setup is one of the best without a doubt. Really cool ideas and a lot of thought went into it. And a cool guy to boot.

wildernet;1050300 wrote: Doubtful. You have been at your new build for a while without even a hint of a detail.

I take that back. I know that there is a 480w custom UV on it. If your sizing chart is linear then your new tank is ~ six times the size of the current..... I need a hobby......

Sorry guys. Life got a little crazy, business went crazy, under 2 yr old daughter, son born 3 weeks ago, addition to the house, etc, etc.

Tank Update: Due to the above I accidentaly reduced the flow to my display and over time turned it into a 1000 gallon fuge. I recently corrected the problem and within the last few weeks all the cyano and other algae has dissappeared. My frag tank however benefited from a large fuge. I'll post a vid shortly as I moved a lot of the coral in there until the display was cleaned up.

So at this point I have a big blank slate that I'll be adding coral too. A year ago I fully expected this thing to be fully populated and growing but it happens. Wish I had more to share.

Congratulations on the new born!
I have prohibited to deal with water in my tank until the kids growth some more, you believe that? Haha!

If you ever need help for maintenance on that just let me know :happy:

Back