Paint Sprayer Suggestion

tgriffin

Market
Reaction score
I'll soon be painting the stand I'm building and would like to hear different recommendations on what paint sprayer to go with. I will be putting a coat of kilz on it and then several coats of white.

I'm open for suggestions!

Thanks

or if youre not ever gonna use it again and you dont care how it looks go buy a el cheapo!

I've got a Wagner and that thing spits so much paint out I'd be afraid at what it would do if I tried to use it on a stand that I want to look great. Other Wagner sprayers might be good but mine sucks! (Might be operator error too!)

you can get HVLP at harbor freight cheap just need a good compressor to run one and make sure you use an air drier on it if you are painting

dont worry about an air dryer, no need, if your that worried about moisture, you can get a WHIRLWIND inline filter at the paint store for like 5$. itll work fine. dont buy a P.O.S from harbor freight either, they suck, even for one time use, just borrow one, trust me, ive been painting for about 8 years now, ive seen people waste money on those things time and time again!

Back