PC rainbow coloration

I'll buy 30 packs and give you 4 vials of each which is a 2 month supply from what i have read. We can see what happens from there.Understood both systems are vastly different but curious how a same coral type will react to it in both.

Now we just need to select a coal we both have...what do you have acro wise (hope we both have the same of something)?

dball711;1071136 wrote: I'll buy 30 packs and give you 4 vials of each which is a 2 month supply from what i have read. We can see what happens from there.Understood both systems are vastly different but curious how a same coral type will react to it in both.

Now we just need to select a coal we both have...what do you have acro wise (hope we both have the same of something)?

i can split cost with you.

if we choose a coral one of us doesnt have we may have to wait 30 days for "acclimated color" to set in.

i have mostly LE corals.

i can notate changes with a majority of my corals and you of yours taking individual shots of each. or we can choose a frag at a lfs, wait 30 days. then see what the addition does.

either way. i think it will need to be it's own thread and more participants the better.
everyone participating can take control shots of befores. then continue on and notate ones that changed. that might give us the best rounded idea.

like a batch of 4-6 of us. "hey this is normally how my stuff looks, after dosing this is what the after looks".

experiment would be 60-90 days max

know what i mean?

we could also choose a common coral. maybe a red planet that is finicky with colors. (we would need the same source coral though)

just spitballing

Yup a separate thread is in order. We could start a thread and invite others to participate using the same products, make it informal no official start and end but outline we are looking for 30,60 & 90 day feedback and pictures. I think participants just choosing corals they already have (1-5?) and show pics and provide a narrative at each check point (monthly). Not sure a common coral makes send after thing it through and reading your thoughts.

Back