Pet super store in loganville closing soon

tpate77

Market
Reaction score
The pet store in loganville is closing doors almost all merchandise is close out prices if anyone is interested

It is on 78 between loganville and snellville before you get to rosebud from loganville on the left

It is not the big chain store private
Pet Superstore
This is
Pet Super Store LOL

lol! no joke :eek:) not sure I have ever been there :eek:)

or if they have already sold, etc..

It's like a petsmart but it's not so "popular" and it's not a very big "chain" store and they also take better care of their fish and other animals. now rethink you question and say it like this" does petsmart have frag tanks" LOLOLOLOL
Thought this was kind of funny but I think you get my point haha.

JC_k;943713 wrote: It's like a petsmart but it's not so "popular" and it's not a very big "chain" store and they also take better care of their fish and other animals. now rethink you question and say it like this" does petsmart have frag tanks" LOLOLOLOL
Thought this was kind of funny but I think you get my point haha.

Read the post below by op. This is NOT the less popular chain a larger petsmart...

tpate77;943681 wrote: It is not the big chain store private
Pet Superstore
This is
Pet Super Store LOL

They have been around for at least 19 years that I know of. Very nice Mom and Pop store. Hate to see them close.

I know you all think I have no heart but now I have an ultrasound to prove it. :)

I'd hold off on going by there. I went by today and the "big sale" is like 1 or 2 dollars off something that costs about $40. In my opinion the prices were too high before and are still too high now.

I wouldn't compare it to petsmart either. If it was, this would be the stinky dirty little brother.

PutEmUp;943867 wrote: I'd hold off on going by there. I went by today and the "big sale" is like 1 or 2 dollars off something that costs about $40. In my opinion the prices were too high before and are still too high now.

I wouldn't compare it to petsmart either. If it was, this would be the stinky dirty little brother.

Yeap. That place has been a joke for ever.

Back