Petco $1 per gallon sale!!!!!

just read elsewhere that the 29g tank is a better sump for the 40. will see if there are any left tommorrow.

No thiago, no cubes. it would have been nice though.

O already got my 20 gallon long for my sump, i saw a 40 gallon breeder that i wanted. but my mom would have killed me if i came home with that

what is a good size tank for a sump and a good size tank for refug for a 125 gallon tank? I am heading to petco today

because i've recently moved and can't find the pamplet or at their now dumb website
a>

No more 40 breeders at the "Marietta" location now that I bought the last one.

They had several 55's, 20h, 20l, 29, and other sizes.

This is my first post here... Hi everyone. :)

Never been to Petco (I work at Pet Supermarket D: ), but what's your selection of tanks? Any rr tanks? Are they included in that (since it doesn't mention it as a special tank)?

If so, I'm there. :)

brad;73732 wrote: Ywhat? Now that I think about it...I have no idea. I know we have had them but I don't know how often we get them.
Well, let me know as soon as you find out, because 55RRs retail for an average of 140-150. That's like a free RO unit if it is included. :)

TIA.

Speaking of Bioshock, here's one you'll only get if you've played the game or the demo:

*CAUTION* -- semi-crude comic and not work safe if someone reads the dialog.

a>

(If ya get a big ol' crack, you can just write that one off as karma.)

Speaking of big ol cracks I guess karma musta caught up with me:confused2:

Nano_Reefer92;73910 wrote: any all glass aquarium tank can be drilled but only on sides bottom is tempered

I dont think so. last I checked Some do have tempered sides and some have plate bottoms.

I bought a 40br and a 55 which I was planning to setup in 2 years after I move....I'm already planning on putting my place on the market so I can start a 240g. Too much anticipation since I bought these tanks.

Back