Petco 70% off fish coupon/sale

sgt.ruedas

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to inform people petco is having 30% off fish this month. Also I got a coupon a couple weeks ago for 50% off fish when I went in to buy dog food did anyone else score a coupon. I went to buy some fish today and the representative advised me the coupon was off all the fish I bought and that they were having a 30% sale later this month so that's 70% so I decided to wait and save my coupon. I have a fairly new tank so I won't be getting to many expensive fish but if anyone wants a fish at a good price maybe I can help you out for a good frag or something. Otherwise if you have a coupon or are hitting the sale up do me a favor and save me a couple good ones :up:

I received a 50% off fish coupon after buying dogfood also. I can get platinum clown for $50, but I'm just not sure about buying fish from Petco.

Yea I was thinking the same thing but my store is also doing 30% so 70% that's too good of a deal

I'd like to get a nice pair of black ice or some sort that would be a steal. 40g with 2 clowns already tho..

i could be addicted to worse things..

Yea that might be stretching it with the clowns I don't think petco sells black clowns though I stopped in today and they had just got a new shipment of fish so who knows

The one in ptc will give you a list of what they can get there hands on and she would tell you the price she actually does an ok job at maintenance there

I have a 50% off coupon and my petco store is having 30% off fish this weekend the representative informed me it would be smarter to use my coupon that day cause I'll get 30% with the sale plus another 50% off with my coupon.

I'm so dumb your right 80% my bad but I just wanted to let people know I case they had a coupon

Lol you guys are gonna have petco reps back on the boards again.. They have a social media team that searches for stuff like this and have made profiles on ARC before to comment

JDavid;963906 wrote: Lol you guys are gonna have petco reps back on the boards again.. They have a social media team that searches for stuff like this and have made profiles on ARC before to comment

😮?

No, everyone's math is wrong.

If you have a $100 fish that is marked down 30%, that makes the price $70. If you use a 50% coupon on top of the reduced price, that makes the cost $35. $100 - $35 = $65... so 65% discount.

My one and only experience with Petco was when I had a 50% off coupon last fall, so I headed out to the store hoping to get a great deal as a newbie.

I watched the sales associate box up a lizard for a kid. Then walked over and pulled a bird out of cage for a little girl. Then headed over to the fish department for the next person in line to put his bare hands right into the tank trying to corner a couple of cardinals for a family. He never bothered to wash or clean his hands in any way.

I walked straight out if the store and wont be back. Im sorry to be so harsh about a business but those practices are not acceptable for anything thats alive. Of course, this was my one and only experience with salt water at a petco so I cant say they are all that way.

We'll was just trying to inform people but guess no ones a big fan of petco. Been trying to figure out how to close the thread any help out there

Back