Petco 70% off fish coupon/sale

Bcavalli;963926 wrote: He never bothered to wash or clean his hands in any way.

I don't see that even at a dedicated fish stores. I don't even do that, UNLESS I know I was messing around with some stuff that is not supposed to be around fishtanks.

JimmyStephens;963894 wrote: Wouldnt that be 80% off? 50+30=80 :)

i reality it would only be 65% off cause what they will do is take 50% off the sale price not the original price. so 100-30=70 70/2=35 35+30=65% off the original price. retail stores are tricky that way. (trust me i worked at walmart for 3 years)

Do they let you combine coupons? I'm at full stock until my new tank is setup but if you can get your fish to make it through QT then everything should be fine. I'd definitely try a $50 platinum if I was in the market.

Sgt,Ruedas;963953 wrote: We'll was just trying to inform people but guess no ones a big fan of petco. Been trying to figure out how to close the thread any help out there

Why close the thread? Some people on here do shop at Petco. I don't. But it's good to know.

tonymission;963971 wrote: Do they let you combine coupons? I'm at full stock until my new tank is setup but if you can get your fish to make it through QT then everything should be fine. I'd definitely try a $50 platinum if I was in the market.

I went there to buy some fish the the coupon Thursday and the representative is the one who told me it would be smarter to wait till the sale this Saturday so I hope he was right

Dylan Ringwood;963888 wrote: The one in ptc will give you a list of what they can get there hands on and she would tell you the price she actually does an ok job at maintenance there

i could be addicted to worse things..

The fish department guy in Cumming says you can put in requests for specific fish and a few corals and he can let you know the price and get them in on the next shipment.

i mentioned in an other thread that the Petco on Moreland Ave over by Little 5 Points in Atlanta has a labouts fairy wrasse and a male pink margin fairy wrasse... the labout was showing ich but I didn't see any on the pink margin... if someone has a qt ready and waiting they could be worth a gamble.. i hate to see fish like that die from neglect... i'd grab a sales attendant that looks unknowledgable about fish and point at the labout and say you want the mccoskers or something.. see if maybe you can get a REALLY sweet deal..

Back