Pick my fish

My first choice would be a pair of clowns; but I see that you already have that covered.

Green Mandarin -- Requires live food, a.k.a. Pods --- You will love this fish. Trust me.

Bi-color Blenny -- may not need a sand bed. This fish has character, "Hey, Look at Me!".

Wannabee

P.S. Here's a link to see a Mandarin at work.
watch

EnderG60;1020181 wrote: Lyretails, bartletts and square backs are the easiest, in that order.

Thanks. Probably go with lyretails.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

WannabeeaReefKeeper;1020295 wrote: My first choice would be a pair of clowns; but I see that you already have that covered.

Green Mandarin -- Requires live food, a.k.a. Pods --- You will love this fish. Trust me.

Bi-color Blenny -- may not need a sand bed. This fish has character, "Hey, Look at Me!".

Wannabee

P.S. Here's a link to see a Mandarin at work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG91OgmqWVU">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG91OgmqWVU</a>[/QUOTE]

I totally forgot about the green mandarin. A bonus is my wife loves that fish and remarked one time that it would be a cool addition. I did not go with it because of the limitations I had with my biocube.

So yesterday I added my first fish a trio of small chromis. They are still a little shy but are are starting to venture out. Another plus is that they are schooling.

I know in this hobby going slow is key. That being said how long should I wait before I add my next fish?

I have a pair of clowns and 2 anemone that I need to transfer from my biocube.

The next fish I purchase will probably be a couple of anthias.

I have a 60 gallon and just had to pull my Yellow tang out it became aggressive. Had to sell it.

Rjanes1951;1022691 wrote: I have a 60 gallon and just had to pull my Yellow tang out it became aggressive. Had to sell it.

I am still on the fence on the tang. I do not want to purchase a fish only to have to get rid of it in the future.

I was told later if I wanted to ad a Tang add it last. The more I read I think a Tang needs a bigger tank then I have. I loved my Tang. I just could not put up with it killing my other fish.

Back