live stock
2 wild caught true percs
tomini tang
rbta
ultra grade clam
some pretty mushrooms i got from jin and nancy
pink zoas
sps that i will be giving away soon

I really havent added anything cause i have been fighting a macro algae issue but it is more under controll now so i added the clam and 2 mushroomsi got from nancy
thanks for looking
victor

34galsolana0021.jpg
alt="" />

34galsolana0031.jpg
alt="" />

34galsolana0051.jpg
alt="" />

34galsolana0071.jpg
alt="" />

34galsolana0091.jpg
alt="" />

34galsolana0101.jpg
alt="" />

Looks good Vic. I'll have to come by the shop again soon. It's a long way, but seems to be worth it, just have to make sure you are fully stocked when I come!

Sweet tank Victor, clean looking and great rock work.

Steve;211207 wrote: Looks good Vic. I'll have to come by the shop again soon. It's a long way, but seems to be worth it, just have to make sure you are fully stocked when I come!
we have more live stock than most fish stores what are you talking about :D
fraggel rock;211209 wrote: i like the black sand
yeah first time i saw it in jins tank i liked it

johnr2604;211210 wrote: I like your liverock. So how are the temps with the 250?
temp is better now that i have the tank on from 9pm to 7 am cause before i changed it i was only getting light for about 2 hours a day cause the tank would get too hot ....but the reef keeper took care of that
christopherjay;211211 wrote: theres a sw shop in lville?
no i work for tim at keen reef and thats off druid hills rd and lville hwy

ramone;211212 wrote: Sweet tank Victor, clean looking and great rock work.
yeah i was able to cherry pick all my rock from my 90 break down :thumbs:

When we were there it was looking pretty barren... A few fish in each tank. But nonetheless it looked good. SUPER BRIGHT!

Thanks, Vic. I went ahead and bought that 250 HQI I was talking about yesterday. I think with the sump and the fact I can raise the pendant higher up plus I keep my house like an icebox I will be OK. Know anybody that wants a se 250 pendant with a brand new hamilton 14k?

I am poor and havn't found enough excuses to get a reefkeeper yet. Maybe the new light will overheat the tank then my wife will give me permission to get one LOL.

Sweet Victor. I bet you wish you held on to these guys!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n135/mvanmol/IMG_2718.jpg?t=1219716673" alt="" />
Did you get the clam from the shop? VERY NICE. Nice tank too!

johnr2604;211238 wrote: Thanks, Vic. I went ahead and bought that 250 HQI I was talking about yesterday. I think with the sump and the fact I can raise the pendant higher up plus I keep my house like an icebox I will be OK. Know anybody that wants a se 250 pendant with a brand new hamilton 14k?

I am poor and havn't found enough excuses to get a reefkeeper yet. Maybe the new light will overheat the tank then my wife will give me permission to get one LOL.
nice... well the main reason it got so hot was cause my hoouse ac broke and im to cheap to pay 4000 for a new unit lol.....the reef keeper or any controller is a must man my tank was at 86 one day so i got up and went and got one

MvM;211239 wrote: Sweet Victor. I bet you wish you held on to these guys!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n135/mvanmol/IMG_2718.jpg?t=1219716673" alt="" />
Did you get the clam from the shop? VERY NICE. Nice tank too![/QUOTE]
i hate you i want a pair of them so bad dude just dont have the money to buy some right now

[QUOTE=][B]Steve;211241 wrote:[/B] I just noticed that was the clam I was going to buy![/QUOTE]
dude that clam was paid for before it left the bad lol

Steve;211255 wrote: d@mn you.

I give Victor the chance to cherry pick one item every 3 months so that he doesn't grab all the cool stuff. That was his choice for the next three months. :)

I had about 15 people wanting that clam too. :doh:

Maybe you should raffle something off to customers once a month or something. Set a cool piece in a tank and label it as a raffle item and then raffle it on the last day of the month, people leave their name and number and put it in a bowl and say it's 3-5 dollars per ticket.

Steve;211285 wrote: Maybe you should raffle something off to customers once a month or something. Set a cool piece in a tank and label it as a raffle item and then raffle it on the last day of the month, people leave their name and number and put it in a bowl and say it's 3-5 dollars per ticket.

You know thats a good idea. I will have to think about it.

tim8111;211288 wrote: You know thats a good idea. I will have to think about it.
Dont do it you know he is a spy LOL.

Actually that is a good idea.

A spy? You're crazy, funny thing is, someone said that to me earlier! I just love the hobby!

Steve;211296 wrote: A spy? You're crazy, funny thing is, someone said that to me earlier! I just love the hobby!
LOL, just bustin your chops. You know that if you worked for coke and you got caught with a pepsi on your desk you would get fired.

Back