pics of my 34 gal solana

Victor, can you post a pic of your full setup so I can see what the sunpod looks like on top, I really like the specs on it, and it looks really cool, so I'm thinking about getting one, I'm just not sure how it's gonna' look on top...

Very nice. I love the clean look with dark substrate... but you already knew that :).

vic, i am guessing the pink zoas grew, mine died from the nudis but i am happy you didnt get them.

FutureInterest;211483 wrote: Very nice. I love the clean look with dark substrate... but you already knew that :).
yeah i fell in love with the black sand when i saw how nice your tank was
blind1993;211522 wrote: vic, i am guessing the pink zoas grew, mine died from the nudis but i am happy you didnt get them.
yes they are but i searched the zpas for nudis and any other parisites

When I worked at Cbay I spied too. I even bought livestock from several other places just to secretly see what it would do in my tank, all in the interest of discovering some exploitable weakness. I"m sooooo BAD

Tee, everything is for sale at the right price, just like your brother said.

So i'm sure if i offered you double what you paid for it you wouldve taken it. more then likely at least

Steve;212301 wrote: So i'm sure if i offered you double what you paid for it you wouldve taken it. more then likely at least
i probably would have but now its in my tank and i like it there :D

Back