Please help us. Temp control problems that keep me awake at night(Long)

Omg!!! That would suck if all your stuff dies like that. Your stuff is so beautiful!! Well, I don’t live to far from you. If it is a true emergency. You could always bring your livestock to my tank (125 gallon) and take them all back when your tank is safe again. But I don’t think my tank parameters or lighting would support your clam. Only because I don’t know anything about clam haha But everything else would survive. Just call me, and if I don’t answer text me. I will get back to you ASAP. Good luck on heating issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg!!! That would suck if all your stuff dies like that. Your stuff is so beautiful!! Well, I don’t live to far from you. If it is a true emergency. You could always bring your livestock to my tank (125 gallon) and take them all back when your tank is safe again. But I don’t think my tank parameters or lighting would support your clam. Only because I don’t know anything about clam haha But everything else would survive. Just call me, and if I don’t answer text me. I will get back to you ASAP. Good luck on heating issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

You don’t have to purchase a brand new apex. A used apex jr is about 100 with a temp probe. Buy a new one for $20-30 and you’re set. Imo I’d never run a tank without a controller of some sort, besides a reef keeper lol

Back