Pony Build in the Works

tnyga;127114 wrote: I was probably adding up the money I spent instead of listening. :)

And I greatly appreciate that fact. :)

Let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Glad to see you've made some huge improvements on the tank plans for the horses Russ and that you didn't give up. You're going to need to watch that gorg. and the kenya tree when those horses are in there. The gorgonian is the name I couldn't remember before when sending that PM. Just figured I'd say good job and I like the progress.

Thanks Warloc...Im getting there, Its just nice to come home to a tank..Id never make it til the wall unit would be finished

Russ, that Wheeler's goby and Pistol shrimp pair looks exactly like the pair I used to have in my nano! Where'd you get them from?

Got em form Tim...I get everything from Tim...except for the ponies and that was a mistake lol

Heres a full tank shot without the ponies

Crab009-1.jpg
alt="" />

is that a glass heater on the right side? IF it is then you may want to remove it and get a heater that will not burn on touch. Those pony will try to hitch on anything and heater will harm them when they try to hitch on it.

Your Tank look way better then mine

tnyga;128427 wrote: they are not all glass?? its not on...

You mean are other heater that are not glass? or you mean your heater are not all glass?

I just thought I point it out so you will not lose your seahorse when it is turn on and hot. I the whole heater are not all glass. the botton part like it is glass and the core inside will heat the glass in turn will heat up your tank. It does get too hot for the pony if and when it turn on.

WOLFIE;128432 wrote: You mean are other heater that are not glass? or you mean your heater are not all glass?

I just thought I point it out so you will not lose your seahorse when it is turn on and hot. I the whole heater are not all glass. the botton part like it is glass and the core inside will heat the glass in turn will heat up your tank. It does get too hot for the pony if and when it turn on.
I thought all heaters were glass...

All heaters are not making out of glass. Some are metal and some have plastic cover on them. Look around for the heater that is safe to touch. Those are safer to use in tank and will not harm the Seahorse

You should get a stealth heater they are made out of plastic and are pretty good heaters I used one in all of my tanks

Just an update...The ponies are doing great, getting fat.. The gorgonian is doing awesome, hes being fed and loving life.

The HUGE surprise hase been the pistol and gobie. They are buddies but seems the only ones who get to see them is my daughter and son.

My son called be a couple days ago at work and said "Dad, have you seen your pistol recently?" Im like, here we go...its dead...I said nope..

He tells me the pistol is as big as the goby now...If you look at the pics above you can see the size. So..as of now I still HAVE NOT SEEN MY PISTOL!!! lol

Back