Poor Mans Moonlights

How did you attach the lights to your fixture? I am going to do something similar... but I am not sure of a good way to attach the lights to my tank.

atlweb;606447 wrote: How did you attach the lights to your fixture? I am going to do something similar... but I am not sure of a good way to attach the lights to my tank.

the walmart lights have 3m adhesive on them . I stuck it to my t5 and adjusted them from there

I bought some of these this week for my tank. I am looking forward to adding these when I complete the lighting setup.

I bought a set of these last week and they are terrific. I could not find an inverter for the lighter plug to the outlet so I improvised and hard wired an old cell phone charger to the cord and it worked out great.

looks really good... I see your issue with the open canopy design.. looks like you figured out a great replacement for a typical LED light.. (which aren't typically more than about $25, from what I've seen)...

nice work...

For the type discussed in this post, Walmart has them for less than $20.00. It comes as a set of 3 pivotal and swival mounted. You can find them in the auto accessories section in the accent lighting area.

Back