Power/Group Buys

Jeff, could we get a group buy of all Jabeo products through reef builders just like a few years ago.

billsfan;1106759 wrote: Jeff, could we get a group buy of all Jabeo products through reef builders just like a few years ago.

It's entirely possible but I also have another outlet for Jabeo products.

Time is running out to get your vote in. The item with the highest votes will get my first attention. Second place will get the next one, etc.

koifour;1106934 wrote: Algae reactor

I think this is more for supplies and/or a specific site we can buy from. In this case BRS or salt.
Beyond those it will be difficult to get enough people together for reactors and such unless it's available at the site where the discount applies. Consumables are easy because we all will need to restock sooner or later.

If the reactor is available at BRS vote for that. If not list the site where it's carried. If enough people show interest Jeff will add it to the list.

anit77;1106939 wrote: I think this is more for supplies and/or a specific site we can buy from. In this case BRS or salt.
Beyond those it will be difficult to get enough people together for reactors and such unless it's available at the site where the discount applies. Consumables are easy because we all will need to restock sooner or later.

If the reactor is available at BRS vote for that. If not list the site where it's carried. If enough people show interest Jeff will add it to the list.
I've seen group buys on all kinds of stuff. I assumed the "other" option was for whatever someone wanted.

Also, the BRS group buys happen once a month anyway and just require you to submit your email if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You are correct. BRS allows a once-a-month Group Buy for selected days. And yes, you just have to submit your email address to them as a cross reference. You also get their Reward Points during the Group Buy.

Reef ctystals

Dr Forsters has it on sale now too.

Any chance of doing a buy on 1 or 2 different types of shrimp or even like a single fish like Ruby Ted Dragonet? That woundn't be as complicated and Ruby would be a fish most all could add being small...

porpoiseaquatics;1107473 wrote: Looks like the winner is SALT! I'll get to work on a salt Group Buy. It will be followed up with a BRS buy.

I'm down for several boxes.

FYI: If you can get IO salt - you can get either or both Instant Ocean or Reef Crystals - we've often had high success and big buys with this in my prior reef club. I'm game for a few boxes.

Back