Powerbuy

An excellent reason to join no?
The savings you get for being an ARC member pays for the membership fee in no time.

And the sponsor discounts are amazingly helpful as well. to bad i can't afford these ric or i would so be on this buy as well

ARC powerbuys are open to ARC members.

We have a great team of powerbuy coordinators who are working up some great deals.

I know I've saved the cost of membership several times over already with deals from members and discounts at sponsor stores, to the most recent Powerbuy and free frags at the meeting. It will be the best $30 you spend in this hobby.

It is very worth it, and not as cult-like as it may seem on the outside ;)

PM me if you have any specific questions about the powerbuy this month (Ricordea).

i joined in january, and i feel i already got my moneys worth and some... and i have like 10 more months. plus i EASILY got $30 worth of free frags at the meeting

I joined back in November, had an incentive, paid for itself that month, actually i think a week later after I got some frags from a member, pretty nice frags, now they are really starting to grow which is sweet!

I was a member but let my membership lapse. Maybe I'll consider signing up again.

Back