problems with accessing the site from mobile device

slayers911

Market
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know why the access into the site from mobile devices does not work? I can get to the home page but when I try to login It get the wonderful 404 page not found error.

what kind of phone do you have? i have a palm treo and when i first tried it it would never divert to the moble site like most do so you have to google the moble address and type it in then it is simple and worked great. and after that the phone reconized the moble site and redirected hope that helps

Happens every once in awhile on login with my storm 2.just restart browser and should work always does for me after the restart.

MichaelB14;490222 wrote: I am typing this from an iPhone right now. Have zero issues
had a palm centro and a ton of problems. Now I have an iPhone and no problems. I think some of the PDA phones have problems.

I have a Droid and had the same problem then one day I tried again it worked and haven't had any other problems with it.

I have a droid and it works perfectly. I actually hate that it permanently makes you stay on the mobile site though. I wish there was an option at the bottom to view the full site.

Tyler

My blackberry doesn't have any issues seeing it.. At one point it showed the normal page with all pictures and things like that instead of the mobile version.. Wish there was a way to select that on the BB instead of defaulting to mobile..I'm looking at you Hanin.. :)

Dude,

just change the emulation on your BB to IE instead of BB and you're all set...

LilRobb;504053 wrote: Dude,

just change the emulation on your BB to IE instead of BB and you're all set...

Still mobile site, but with better colors.. Still no avatars or pictures that doesn't require
The old IMAGE link to click on.. No worries..

DrNecropolis;504078 wrote: Still mobile site, but with better colors.. Still no avatars or pictures that doesn't require
The old IMAGE link to click on.. No worries..

Can you set it to Firefox? I don't have a BB so I can't experiment but that should direct you to the full interface.

Back