Proof Carpets can sting

rhomer

Market
Reaction score
Well tonight was the night I had to say good bye to my 2 carpet anemone's. Thanks to Lee and Mark and good luck with them. I wanted to show everyone the sting that these guys have. I spent about 30 minutes working to get the large carpet out of my tank and this is what it did to my forearm while I was trying to get it out. BTW it never actual stuck to my arm, it just brushed against it.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
22719=1514-IMG_0834.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
22719=1514-IMG_0834.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_0834.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

hmmm I thought you were slapping your arm the whole time! LOL. Rob the anemone is doing really well in my tank! I dont think the foot injury is going to hold this guy back from thriving. I'll get some pics tomorrow when I bring my camera home from work. I'm happy to report that he has planted foot right where I placed him yesterday and is open and looking great :) Thanks again.

Nice Battle Scar Rob!! Still sucks that you had to get rid of those guys but congrats to the recipiants on a great specimen. Good luck with the aptasia in your tank.

CHris

When I sold my huge carpet a few years back he also left me with those marks. I had it real bad between the fingers and up to my elbow. He was about 20" across. I found out that cold water from the goldfish tank made it feel good though :)

Back