PSA: siphon warning

jbdreefs

Market
Reaction score
I was doing a quick water change tonight when my clown went down the tube. I had to perform surgery on the tube, but for now... It looks like I was able to save the little fella. We will see what he looks like tomorrow.

Ew nooo, poor fella. Hopefully it was just a little joy ride for him and he'll be just fine.

He appeared to be doing okay this morning when I woke up. We will see what she looks like this afternoon when the lights come on.

JBDreefs;1027675 wrote: He appeared to be doing okay this morning when I woke up. We will see what she looks like this afternoon when the lights come on.

That's great to hear John! I hope he ends up being ok.

That sucks. I've done that to freshly cut zoa frags a couple of times, but never had a fish go down the tube.

I guess at this point it is safe to say that all is well. It was however tricky to cut away the tube without slicing the fish.

I sucked a bosemani rainbow face first in my python during a water change. I was in another room, but I could tell something was wrong when the sound of water in the sink changed. Turns out he was completely fine.

Back