Question about coralife 65?

ace1204

Market
Reaction score
how hard are the to keep tuned im planning on running it HOB of my 30 gallon Peacock Mantis Cube.

Wasnt that bad for me. I had one HOB on my 55 for a while due to location restrictions.

I've heard that you just have to keep your water level consistent for it to skim its best, an auto top-off would helpful. Also the fishing line-mod or mesh mod also improve skimming for next to nothing.

Ace, they are a breeze...I would upgrade with a mantis though, as they are really sloppy. If ya want, I have a SS125 Coralife that will be available soon.

I have a coralife 125 and it's ok as long as the water level doesn't change. I saw a suggestion for diff mods and i am curious, is there somewhere i can go and learn how to make these mods? I see them suggested all the time but have no idea what people are taking about

I agree with kevinbeth. I have CL65 hung on a tub curing some rock and it works good as long as the water level stays constant, no more than a 1/2 inch drop.

True, but my ASM with the gate valve seems to be REALLY tolerant of level changes, like freakishly tolerant. I was quite surprised myself.

Back