Radion and Vortech Control with WXM

dylpik27

Market
Reaction score
Looking for some advice:

I have 2 mp10's and I just purchased a Radion Gen 3 Pro, WXM module and Apex system. The programming through Fusion is pretty straightforward, but I was expecting more control when I manually override my programming. In other words, I'm disappointed with my options when I try to make my pumps or light detour from my programming. As an example, if my lights are programmed to run at 12K during the day, I do not know how to switch them to "all blues" (to show a friend, etc.) without changing my programming.

Is there a way to change the intensity and color of the radion real time (without effecting my programming)? I have the same questions regarding the control of the vortechs. Is there a way to select the speed and mode real time without changing or affecting my normal programming?

I believe I have to be missing something. I agree that programming the lights and pumps was a breeze using Fusion, but I would be very disappointed to learn that my only real time options are to either blast my light at 100% 10K (which is what happens when I switch it from "auto" to "on") or to adjust my programming for the given time and apply it (which I would then have to adjust back when I was done viewing it in a specific mode).

I appreciate any and all advice. Thanks.

following along. ive got a couple vortechs and a couple radions and am getting an apex with wxm so this will definitely be helpfull

Following along as well. Just got my apex and I also have multiple Vortechs. Running aqua illuminations now but want to upgrade to the radions. Hoping to learn something here.

I have not tried yet but it's possible. The top of my head, you can handle it by creating more virtual outlets and program them so that one outlet named "light demo" would overwrite your default programs when it's turn from OFF to ON.

thanhreef is correct, you handle this by creating virtual outlets and then activate them for your testing/demo. There are a few good write ups on
showthread.php

Indeed - I don't do it often, but it would be nice to override the light schedule on the apex.

Back