Radion XRW30 Pro Q?

rodasphoto

Market
Reaction score
I am thinking on purchasing a pair for my 65 gal. And was wondering if getting it off eBay is a bad idea?

Can they do sunrise/set from one side of the tank to the other?

Also thinking about getting the reef link or wxm for a new Apex and was wondering which one you would get? Can you do everything on the wxm as you could on the reeflink?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Rodasphoto;1090567 wrote: I am thinking on purchasing a pair for my 65 gal. And was wondering if getting it off eBay is a bad idea?

Can they do sunrise/set from one side of the tank to the other?

Also thinking about getting the reef link or wxm for a new Apex and was wondering which one you would get? Can you do everything on the wxm as you could on the reeflink?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes they can absolutely do Sunset/Sunrise.

I would would make sure that the ebay seller is a reputable seller. And that he is a certified Ecotech dealer so that you get all the proper warranties and support from Ecotech when purchasing through him. Honestly those are very strictly price protected items... I would be nervous buying anything that is labeled as "NEW" and below the protected price of $750. Because if he is selling it cheaper then the required $750 then he is breaking rules and you might get stuck in a hairy situation.

yes radions can do sunrise and sunset across the tank from one side to the other on both the wxm and the reeflink. that being said ive seen the effect and unless you have a very, very long tank its not really worth doing. if you were planning on getting an apex then i would just go ahead and use a wxm instead of the reeflink. i prefer using the apex to program and control my radions and vortechs because its easier in my opinion. ive never used a reeflink but i have used ecosmartlive (you have to use it to use reeflink) and the apex's fusion platform is a little more intuitive and less clunky to me.

also like jakub said make sure you buy from a reputable dealer. they have a great customer service department and are willing to help in anyway possible but they dont take kindly their MAP agreement being broken.

Back