Radion ?

All of the XR15 models are Pros, you cannot get an XR15 that is not Pro unless you get the one for planted tanks. I have 3 over my 57g, but could easily get away with using 2. You shouldn't have any issues using one XR15 over a 24x24 footprint with the wide angle lens (the wide-angle lens comes pre-installed, but also has the other in the box). I might even be willing to sell you one of mine if you are interested with a reeflightmounts.com light mount (they are better than the RMS mounts IMO).

ghbrewer;1067485 wrote: All of the XR15 models are Pros, you cannot get an XR15 that is not Pro unless you get the one for planted tanks. I have 3 over my 57g, but could easily get away with using 2. You shouldn't have any issues using one XR15 over a 24x24 footprint with the wide angle lens (the wide-angle lens comes pre-installed, but also has the other in the box). I might even be willing to sell you one of mine if you are interested with a reeflightmounts.com light mount (they are better than the RMS mounts IMO).
pm sent

Back