Rainbow Bubble tip's

dball711

Supporting
Reaction score
Lets see some anemone pictures, post pictures of your Rainbow bubbletips.

T59w0yunj9uwbtx2pvw4ffx1yhntmtrcp.jpg
alt="20171227_175755-03" />

Hey Bret those look nice and large, lie are on the smaller side due to some recent splitting. Who else has some bubble tip anenome pictures to share?

This thing is at least 16" across in this picture. Extends to over 24". It split about 8 months ago I sold the other half to a member about 6 months ago. I don't remember who though. I'd be interested to see how big that part is.

Tayehbl7ybooitq6c0x3qksrb40utkwtk.png
alt="Screenshot_20171228-102737" />

Hey Bret those look nice and large, lie are on the smaller side due to some recent splitting. Who else has some bubble tip anenome pictures to share.
Thanks Dave.  I wish mine would split.  Lol

I'm wondering if mine is craving more light. The pics above are the same new - he seems to almost always be slightly "reaching". I can see plenty of his body as seen in the photos above.

He's under a dual Orbit Marine IC lights - running at 100% - nem is about 14" below the surface. Lights are roughly 5" above the top of the water.

I'm afraid to really change anything though as I'm really pleased with his current placement.

Maybe add some cheap retrofit t5s.  I have a few extra.
This guy is in a 30g rimless cube in our master bedroom. No real way to add an additional light unfortunately.

There is a potential I'll end up putting a Kessil over this tank sometime in the near future so Tish can add a small Deresa to the tank. The clam would eventually need to be moved to one of our 120s - but right now there are clam eating whelk snails I have to deal with first.

Tjpy8zbz8ss6h4cyqbktvzgmxuroegahq.jpg
alt="8457E261-634D-4A78-9FF6-693E38B17407" />

Here’s my rainbow bubble tip that won’t get bubble tips :)

Back