Random pic of the day thread

one damsel a month 😈
dragon GIF
How the hell did my little sargassum go through 6-10 a week lol. I have video stored on iCloud of him. There’s one where it had already eaten 2 fish, went for a 3rd, half the fish was hanging out it’s mouth because it physically couldn’t fit anymore, and the fish started swimming away and pushed the frog fish around the tank. It would then go wedge itself somewhere in the tank and not move for a few days. Whenever it came back out I knew it was time for another tide pool run.

How the hell did my little sargassum go through 6-10 a week lol. I have video stored on iCloud of him. There’s one where it had already eaten 2 fish, went for a 3rd, half the fish was hanging out it’s mouth because it physically couldn’t fit anymore, and the fish started swimming away and pushed the frog fish around the tank. It would then go wedge itself somewhere in the tank and not move for a few days. Whenever it came back out I knew it was time for another tide pool run.
Sargassums have absolutely zero hunger meter, they will try to eat anything that moves even if they are entirely full. people say it's because there's not a lot of food out on sea flotsam, so they've adapted to take advantage of any and everything that comes their way.

Back