Reef chili VS coral frenzy ZOAS

Just bought some Coral frenzy today my corals loved it took it way better than the reef chili! Thanks Simply Salt Aquatics for hooking me up!

jrhunter0000;996121 wrote: Just bought some Coral frenzy today my corals loved it took it way better than the reef chili! Thanks Simply Salt Aquatics for hooking me up!

Explain that a little better. When I use the chili I get a great feed response. How do you use the coral frenzy. Not doughting you jus tryin to learn something new

Mikesmith34;996141 wrote: Explain that a little better. When I use the chili I get a great feed response. How do you use the coral frenzy. Not doughting you jus tryin to learn something new

I mix it in a specimen container with salt water, LRS reef frenzy for the fish, oyster feast, cyclopeeze and the coral frenzy. Seems to be my best combo so far

Mikesmith34;996141 wrote: Explain that a little better. When I use the chili I get a great feed response. How do you use the coral frenzy. Not doughting you jus tryin to learn something new

Mixed it in a jug and target fed it. The closed on it quicker than reef chili and a faster response.

Camellia;996039 wrote: I love Rods!

Wish we could get rods in warner robins, it's the best. I get a bag every time I go to atl. But that's not often enough.

benpoole28;996264 wrote: Wish we could get rods in warner robins, it's the best. I get a bag every time I go to atl. But that's not often enough.

Have you been to simply salt yet maybe they can order it?

Back