Reefbreeders photon 48v2 or noopsyche V3?

My reef breeder lights are coming in today. I've been doing some additional research on the Nexus integration kit and I'm really wondering if it's worth it. A lot of the reviews I've read are very negative in regard to the lack of options it gives you as well as they'r there still being some frustration with setting up a schedule similar to the controller. Are these just old reviews and have these issues been remedied?

My reef breeder lights are coming in today. I've been doing some additional research on the Nexus integration kit and I'm really wondering if it's worth it. A lot of the reviews I've read are very negative in regard to the lack of options it gives you as well as they'r there still being some frustration with setting up a schedule similar to the controller. Are these just old reviews and have these issues been remedied?
Mine worked perfectly. Easy to use on my iPhone. Only sharing my experiences.

Alright. Got my lights in and wow, what a crap ton of screws just to install the Nexus kit! Any ideas on a lighting schedule for a 120 mixed reef?

I'd start at 50-60% on the Violet and Blue's. Then adjust the Red, Green & White to your liking. From there get the par meter from the club and tweak the V & B to hit the par you want at the bottom and top.

That process would be pretty much the same for any light.

Open app and there is a pretty good baseline mixed reef preset that you can tweak with the club par meter.

Back