Reminder to be careful when changing DI Risen

awong

Supporting
Reaction score
I have changed DI Risen without any considering or second thought about what I was doing but I should no that I have read a post from fellow reefer on BRS facebook group posting. I wanted to share and remind to everyone to be mindful with what you are doing at the time.

1644435333282.png

wonder if this is the same person

Saw this online, poor guy. That must have been miserable! I wear protective eye wear usually most of the time now because I am such a klutz and have had a past history of reef tank eye 👁 disasters.

Saw this online, poor guy. That must have been miserable! I wear protective eye wear usually most of the time now because I am such a klutz and have had a past history of reef tank eye 👁 disasters.
Was it you that posted about a doctors visit because of a mushroom squirted in your eye? I remember a member posting and since then I have always kept eye protection next to the tank. Although I am not the best at wearing them.

Was it you that posted about a doctors visit because of a mushroom squirted in your eye? I remember a member posting and since then I have always kept eye protection next to the tank. Although I am not the best at wearing them.
Yes that was me :(. All better now, but I try to be super careful to avoid any emergencies :).

Yes that was me :(. All better now, but I try to be super careful to avoid any emergencies :).
I am glad it wasn't anything serious. I appreciate you posting about it. It definitely made me a little more aware of the issues that can come up by not having proper PPE.

Ha. I had a visit to urgent care 3 weeks ago, because after spending an hour scraping dozens of green mushrooms off my rock and getting them all over my hands and near my face I started to have trouble breathing and felt all kinds of terrible. Prednisone for the win...

Ha. I had a visit to urgent care 3 weeks ago, because after spending an hour scraping dozens of green mushrooms off my rock and getting them all over my hands and near my face I started to have trouble breathing and felt all kinds of terrible. Prednisone for the win...
Dangers of our hobby, glad you are ok!

Emergency Scratched /chemical eye ball relief, Raw potato juice.
OCD eye / potato flush and protocol assumed. cut and few chunks off the skin. smash it in up with a jar in a bowl. Suck it up with a dropper. Dispense.

A few drops of instant blessed miraculous omnipotent Gregorian chatting relief. For Aircraft builders/Bikers by welders.

I learned this from a welder when we were on a away from all motorcycle ride.

Back