repairing bottom glass on 240 gal tank

downtime89

Market
Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a 240 gal tank for 50 dollars it has a crack in the bottom glass pane is it worth 50 dollars and how hard is it to fix? How much will it cost to fix?

Should be able to have the pane replaced. Is it reef ready? Are you going to be able to get all the equipment necessary for it?

You could always just bring it up to my house :thumbs:

au01st buy it before i buy it please i dont need it and i make impulse buys here is a link 30 min from me lol i will pm it to you cause i want it if you donT!!!

This is my tank, It is on CL for a reptile tank. It is reef ready and if you have the talent could be made reef worthy again.

lol small world hey i messaged you about it why didnt you jusy post here instead of craigs?

ah i see well man i would buy it in heart beat if my gf would let me lol she controls my wallet i have been trying to make a deal with her since i read the add.... If no one on here buys it i told a friend of mine about it he gets paid next week so he may take ya up on it. How did it get broke if i might ask? Curiosity lol

I knew that wouldnt last long cr500 when ya get it you got to post a repair/build thread for us :)

DrNecropolis;434110 wrote: Westside is becoming the 200+ Side..

Yeah larger tank area!! If only my parents would give me the room and cash.

Mockery;434112 wrote: Yeah larger tank area!! If only my parents would give me the room and cash.

Here's a novel idea...how about a JOB? ;)

Skriz;434114 wrote: Here's a novel idea...how about a JOB? ;)

But it is so much better to beg! ;)

but in all seriousness 10 years from now once I'm on my own I'm going to hold nothing back.

I'm 18. Had a tank since september 07. With the exception of the birthday and chrismas gifts I've bought everthing myself.

about the age and way i started :) lol my new lights are a christmas gift lol i have had three tanks since then lol :)

Now off to research the repair... probably just take it to Chris and let a pro do it. Still gonna need a sump, but I'm very tempted to go Livestock Trough.

My wife may kill me when she sees this thread... :)

Back