repositioning -- rearranging -- do you do it often?

geno

Market
Reaction score
Do you make changes to your rock structure or reposition your corals from time to time -- just because you want to? Or do you tend to leave things as they are -- assuming they're doing well?

I have moved stuff around about 5 or so times in my tank. Trying to get that "Look" that I wanted. I will probably re-arrange one more time once things grow out some. But as for now its been the same way for about a month or more.

I think you should get it the way you want then leave it. Plus, once your corals start taking off, it changes anyways, especially if you have sps.

I have had the tank up for about 4 months and I just rearranged it today for the 3rd time. I will not do it much more now though because it seems to really piss everyone in the tank off.

about once a year I might change a few things around, otherwise, I leave it alone.

I end up doing some rearranging each time I add a new coral. Because I have a 29 gal Biocube, and because I want to have one of every species on the face of the earth, the tank gets fairly congested. One problem I frequently encounter when getting my hands in the tank is knocking corals off rocks onto which I have glued them. I wish they were more solidly fastened.

Back