Request for Review Reeflink vs WXM module

hzheng33

Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Peachtree Corners (Near Norcross High School)
for a company that's essentially the gold standard for lighting, i can't believe the reviews i'm reading online with respect to reeflink.

do you have problem with your reeflink?

since WXM is an add-on from Neptune, i really can't decide whether this is a good choice for radions.

would WXM give you access to the CoralLab AB+ presets? or is it something that you need to manage by drag/drop the curves to get the right wavelength?

I don't know much about WXM but I've been looking at the Reeflink for my lights. One of my best coral buddies got his hands on one that he bought for a client and was not at all impressed. I just talked to him and this is what he had to say - "It's the only Ecotech product I've been disappointed in. It looks terrific but it's hard to connect and when connected, it's hard to control. Basically, it's a $100 purchase that eliminates the cord because the app doesn't work and I still had to program via Exosmart Live." So, I have decided not to purchase one and just program via the cord when I want to change anything.

Back