Required Skills for this hobby

Skriz;143986 wrote: Vic must've bought some of the sweet lovin'</em> that was on sale the other week!

I am glad you think that little joke was funny...... :lol2:

tnyga;143938 wrote: I was going to post something as a smart a@@ but decided it may have been in poor taste to some here so decided not to:(

Saw the original post, pre-edit. I thought it was both fitting and true.:D

So in that "spirit" :cheers:

Tim,

In my case having a fondness for driving and also a good driving record helps.

you could have no skills and just call a friend over to do it all for you (lee, brandon)

Of course, you do have to have tank cleaning skills because when I asked them to do that I got a big f you!

Physics in the lighting.

most importantly

patience and yes I consider it a skill.

Internet skills. Most of the research is done on from various sites these days so you have to be comfortable at least getting to those sites, registering, posting etc. You also have to be able to edit and post pictures.

blind1993;144268 wrote: i believe the ability to resist is the most important skill.
if you were able to spend your own money blind you would probably not resist

Victor626nj;144272 wrote: if you were able to spend your own money blind you would probably not resist
guess what victor....i am not able to so live with it. also my dad has become easier to get my money out of and also since my mom is the manager of the bank of america next to petland i dont have to wait in line and can get my money quicker before my dad comes back from wal mart.

blind1993;144276 wrote: guess what victor....i am not able to so live with it. also my dad has become easier to get my money out of and also since my mom is the manager of the bank of america next to petland i dont have to wait in line and can get my money quicker before my dad comes back from wal mart.
why do i have to live with it i can care less

blind1993;144282 wrote: because you do victor. just let it go and live with it:tongue2:

Are you two brothers?? I mean you look alike and sound alike...I just figured lol

tnyga;144286 wrote: Are you two brothers?? I mean you look alike and sound alike...I just figured lol

They'll be moving this one to R&C soon!:yes:

tnyga;144286 wrote: Are you two brothers?? I mean you look alike and sound alike...I just figured lol

hey man i got perfect grammer. also victor does not look anything like me and i am sure he agrees.

blind1993;144351 wrote: <span style="color: red;">H</span>ey man<span style="color: red;">,</span> <span style="color: red;">I</span> <span style="color: red;">have</span> perfect gramm<span style="color: red;">a</span>r <span style="color: red;">and</span> victor does not look anything like me<span style="color: red;">.</span> <span style="color: red;">I</span> am sure he <span style="color: red;">also </span>agrees <span style="color: red;">with me</span>.

How, in the name of God are you going to get through high school when you write a sentence like that. My wife would have a field day with you.

tnyga;144382 wrote: How, in the name of God are you going to get through high school when you write a sentence like that. My wife would have a field day with you.
lol

Back