Return manifold system

madcanary

Market
Reaction score
Anyone see any issue with this ? The smaller manifold will pick up returns from reactors so I only have 1 line retuning to sump skimmer section
1032926=61709-uploadfromtaptalk1431719231834.jpg
>
1032926=61709-uploadfromtaptalk1431719231834.jpg
class="gc-images" title="uploadfromtaptalk1431719231834.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a> . I haven't seen anything like this before so idk.

Are you saying you'll have a single return pump sending water to the main tank and powering the manifold? Is this water coming from the main tank and you've tied in the returns for the reactors.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes one pump to power main tank and power reactors. I'm running 3 avast MR5 reactors. The DT return is separate from reactor return.

Yes you can do this. I used this type of setup for my tank. It is in my build thread. It will help your flow a little if you use a Y instead of a T for the manifold. You'll just want to make sure your pump has enough flow to power everything. I was not successful running a calcium reactor off this type of setup. Couldn't keep the drip rate consistent. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'm using either a RO DC 5500 or a sicce pro 1900 I have both just need to figure our what's best

I would return individually back into the sump. if you do not have exact pressure between reactors it could cause "backflow."

Just my $.02

Can you explain this further. I'm not understanding. If all the reactors have their own supply and return but all the returns drain in 3/4 pvc to run into sump would this not be constant? Just curious. I could run 1/2 hose into the pvc so it looks like 1 return either way. Thx for help it's all confusing.

Back