Rhinopias fish

couchpotato300

Market
Reaction score
is anyone on here interested in this fish. very rare. very poisioness. very cool. walks on the sand. fish only tank. cool fish. let me know what you guys think. if anyone is interested in purchasing one contact me. there pricy though.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
151909=9477-Rhinopias-eschmeyeri5.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
151909=9477-Rhinopias-eschmeyeri5.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Rhinopias-eschmeyeri5.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

That's not a very good pic of one. Luckie across from the GA Aquarium has several in the 700g by the hostess station, along with a Conspiculatus Angel. Go drool.

It's reef safe to the extent that it will not eat coral. Small fish and shrimp are a different story. It sits there looking like a coral waiting to ambush.

Live Aquaria has a purple/pink one in the Divers Den... 7-1/4"

He's just $899.99

0215081-143a.jpg
alt="" />

Sea Stars in Newnan has one for the bargain price of $600 I think...

saltwater junky;152041 wrote: how pricey are we talking

theres one at sea stars for 600. if your interested go there.. check it out. get some good info on it. and let em no tht i told ya bout it. the names matt

They dont live very long in captivity at all. I dont even thik a public aquarium has had them live past 2 years. It is likely diet related. ALso, tehre is concern of them being overharvested for the trade, as all the large gorgeous adults are being pulled.

Gwhiz;152057 wrote: Sea Stars in Newnan has one for the bargain price of $600 I think...

couchpotato300;152181 wrote: theres one at sea stars for 600. if your interested go there.. check it out. get some good info on it. and let em no tht i told ya bout it. the names matt

Well, actually I did, but you can take the credit....

(Thanks for the plug, Danny! - we just added a clarion angel - pics to come)

You know, as cool as those guys are, at that price, I gotta pass for now!

Gwhiz;152245 wrote: Well, actually I did, but you can take the credit....

lol well thats the 1 i was thinkin bout the whole time lol.. i didnt think anyone else would no they had it off the bat. once u said it i was like hmm. lol

Back