Rhomboids chasing my flames …

ecoreefguy

Supporting
Reaction score
My wrasses are being dicks right now. They were fine in QT… but then in the big tank and they are chasing one another . I’m not sure if itll pass. Wish me luck. Rhomboid look a little bruised. Not sure if I’m just imagining it and colors just from light.

Attachments

• IMG_1697.jpeg
    IMG_1697.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 28
Inexpensive plastic mirror panels from online. They will get exhausted.

that's good to know. i didn't know about this trick....

so do you need multiple mirrors for a larger tank? and how would one go about in terms of fixating the mirror panels inside of the display tank with wavemakers blowing water all around?

They’ve been together for like 6 months in a 40 breeder with pvc pipes… fine. Give them a bigger tank … they harass each other

that's good to know. i didn't know about this trick....

so do you need multiple mirrors for a larger tank? and how would one go about in terms of fixating the mirror panels inside of the display tank with wavemakers blowing water all around?
I purchased these from Amazon a few weeks ago because I added some new fish. Definitely did the trick and the mirrors are so light weight. They come with doubled-sided tape and I just used 1 on each mirror, half on the back of the mirror and the other portion attached to the outside glass panel of my tank, on each end. $9 dollars well spent!136A57C5-53D8-41F7-9062-979DC171CFF0.png

I use these from Dollar Tree, movable to different locations. I leave off sometimes and get renewed interest when I put back.20240530_200047.jpg

Back