Ric not doing well.

christopherjay

Market
Reaction score
One of my ricordias vanished..and now my other one is acting weird..temp is 78.4...salt...1.025...ph 8.3...nitrite 0...nitrate0..cal..410..ammonia 0...
Also does one of my seahorses have ich????
and is this a good or bad star fish
2na8xu8.jpg
alt="" />
fa8yub.jpg
alt="" />
what is this thing???
wjgrxc.jpg
alt="" />
my poor ric:(
2qlwf3t.jpg
alt="" />

little more info..The sea horse is eating brozen brine and mysis shrimp....Seems to act himself with no rubbing or flinching...

dawgdude;365553 wrote: Asterina and its debatable but usually dont cause issues.

I dont see ich on the seahorse, just markings.

Make sure the ric is in low light and low flow.
+1 and the ric is splitting

Thanks for the help...I figured the ric was splitting..Its the 4th time..If anyone is interested...Thanks for the help with my pony too..Have a good night everyone

I keep my Ricordea at the top under intense light, and have been having a good number of splits lately.
Flow is also debatable, mine are in moderate flow too.
I might be a maverick, but it's working. :)

christopherjay;366164 wrote: so by nice toadstool what do you mean by nice?...

Notice the nice polyp extension on it - that indicates one of the nice, full polyped toadstool. They always make a nice display.

I have one like that, and one without the full polyps (pictured below). While the one below is a very nice coral, the fancy polyps are a much more dramatic display.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
366168=17907-toadstool.jpg
>
366168=17907-toadstool.jpg
class="gc-images" title="toadstool.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back