RIP Wrasse Disturbing Pics Beware

Smoothie;247472 wrote: Forgot to mention mine came from liveaquaria too. Never had a problem with them.

Glad you had success with them! I fell in love with em after seeing the one in the display at Marine Fish.

That's where I saw it too!

I've tried 4 and will not try another. Maybe a fish better left in the ocean.

Well I am going to try again but this time I will get it from liveaquaria since alot of members have had very few problems from there...thanks for all of the help guys...anyone know blue planets pollicy on this issue?

She'll normally work with you on a dead fish so soon after purchase, but I'm not sure how she'll respond with such a risky fish. I've gotten replacements or "pick out another one and we'll hold it a few days" before.

jeep9783;247535 wrote: Well I am going to try again but this time I will get it from liveaquaria since alot of members have had very few problems from there...thanks for all of the help guys...anyone know blue planets pollicy on this issue?
Did your fish happen to see the Wyoming game? Stress and depression would be my guess...
If only he would have lived to see the Vandy game.
J/K.
Radiant to have a poor survivorability rate. What type of substrate do you have? Fine sand?

Laugh it up...will miss fulmer but it will be fine...missing ainge as well....Yes Tiffany took care of me yesterday she is trying to get me two radiants and i am going to leave them in the store for a couple of weeks this time and she is going to give me some of her sand to seed my setup to maybe help with the environment swap...There has just got to be away i can keep a radiant...my next buy will be a mystery wrasse and then a pair of hawian flame wrasses...but not till i can keep a radiant alive and kickin...Odd enough I have a pencil wrasse that is suppose to be really hard to keep and he is as healty as can be meets me every morning and every evening for feeding...so i don't know why i can easily keep a pencil but struggle with a radiant IDK

Back