RKL Setup question

reeferboy83

Market
Reaction score
I bought a RKL used from a fellow reefer a few days ago. I have been trying to get the time set on the head unit but when I set the time to the correct time and hit save, I go back to the main display and this is what shows up. Am I doing something wrong or is this unit defective? I do not have any probes hooked up as of yet just the SL1. Thanks

IMG_3404_zpsa12f1fc7.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Oh, not sure!

Maybe check the troubleshooting portion if the manual, it's available in PDF if you google it

jrhunter0000;970285 wrote: Mine never displayed that. are you in a module menu?

I dont think I am...I assumed it was the home screen. Also when I go to set the time there are some weird characters in place of where the numbers should be...like ?,/&lt; ( things like that. Until I press either the up or down keys do the numbers appear.

Da has some pretty good forums u can go to by searching in google. But ive never seen mine do that. I would contact the person u got it from, also ask if it happened to them as well. And if so what they did.

Disconnect everything but the PC4 and see if it gives you the same error. It could also need a firmware update to clear. If that doesn't help, I would recommend contacting DA via email. I've had great luck with them in fixing a couple of issues I've had including they rebuilt two units for me and never charged me for it.

Back