Rock Gone...Found THIS...ID Please

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
This guy dont look friendly...Big D is this your friend?? LOL

I think that's the same guy Big D gave me. He's still alive and kicking in my sump. I only see he once in awhile. Never saw anything go missing.

He was in a rock BigD gave me....I think he took out 5 chromis

He has devil claws that are not blunt so he is likely an aggresive meat-eater kind.

tnyga;123738 wrote: I think thats where my 5 chromis went...

I'd be willing to bet you're right. That crabby has probably molted 5 times since you've had him.

:wow2:

that is one mean looking crab ..he is about the size a quarter...and has no grabers those were dif.pinchers when i saw them

That looks like what was once sold to me as a "flower crab" I had him for about 2 weeks and my roommate watched him eat a clownfish. That's about when he went back to the store. He spent all of his time buried in the sand which is why I got him, he was fun to watch swim around and then bury itself in the sand. That enjoyment didn't last too long.

<span style="font-family: Arial;">He looks like a Xanthid crab of some sort. They're predators...</span></em>

check this out:

a>

No big deal Dave...Im sure Ill have worse in my tank in the future lol Cant believe I never saw him:)

Back