rubbermaid sump

jetchris

Market
Reaction score
2050betterlook.jpg
alt="" />does anyone know where i can get a rubbermaid sump like this ?

You go here and find the location nearest you. I bought one from the cherokee location. Cheap to. I bought the 100 gallon for $70. They also have a 300 gallon.

a>

Tractor Supply or you could also score them at Feed Stores in rural areas. Pond or Koi places will have them as well. Very good price for about an indestructable, no nonsense sump.
Becareful of the drain/bulkhead that comes preinstalled. I have heard of some people having problems with them developing a leak. You might want to take the original one apart and smooth out the tank surface so that there is nothing preventing the gasket from making a perfect seal against the surface.
Good luck. :) :) :)

Crazy! I was just thinking about posting here to ask where to find these locally. Thanks.

couple of doors past aquarium show case is a live stock feed store they have all sizes in stock and reasonable to thats where i got one of mine across from frys electronics. sal

KernelPanic;51442 wrote: Crazy! I was just thinking about posting here to ask where to find these locally. Thanks.

Clayton feed store would be close to you in Ballground,or the TSC in hickory flat.I got mine at Clayton feed store,this is the brand they carry there.Excuse the mess,this is when my tank sprung a leak :( This tank is 150 gallons it was around $100
<u><span style="color: #22229c;">
DSC04539.jpg
alt="" /></span></u>
DSC04538.jpg
alt="" /></span></u>
DSC04540.jpg
alt="" /></span></u>

Back