Salt critters sale

Primereddime

Reaction score
Not sure if this is allowed or not but thought I would let you know that salt critters black frag sale hit 48% off today on all live stock. It's my first time dealing with them so hopefully it's a good one

48% off?? Has anyone bought from them before? That’s actually a huge sale they’ve got going.

Checked their reviews. Some people report really tiny frags, loose frags, and brown water. There are a mixture of opinions on them

Got them in Friday morning really happy with them got a brain, a blasto and a cyphastrea and 2 zoa colonies. Ended up missing the meet but made it to @purereef Sunday and getting the middle zoa colony and a reefbreeder led super helpful and friendly staff there.

How're your rfa holding up? Were they less than 1" when they arrived?
Well they were doing great and one ended up in a power head while I was out of town and the other 2 I gave to a friend because I was worried they would jump too. And they seem to be doing well I've actually picked up a couple more and one of them just started roaming the other day. As far as size 2 of them were less than an inch and one was maybe an inch and a half

Back