Flame Cardinal $9.99
Blue Reef Chromis $9.99
Jewel Damsels $9.99
Neon Gobies $9.99
Engineer Gobies $4.99
Bluehead Wrasse $9.99
Blackcap Basslets $29.99
Octopus $49.99

Stoppit Stoppit STOPPIT.... my bio-load is maxed out!!!

From now on, all posts which contain tempting offers of livestock should have a disclaimer in the subject line:

"WARNING: Tempting Livestock Within ~ Linda, DO NOT open this post. Put DOWN the keyboard and step AWAY from the computer."

:::: sigh ::::

(I need a bigger tank)

Ok, I am prolly going to order from them this week. The issue is that I do not have a place to store or acclimate others fish. I work at 2:30-11pm everyday (6 more days) and then I start my new job. I am going to hit the minimum order required on my own. I do not mind people piggy bagging but we would need to set a day to have it ordered and the same day you would need to pick it up by 2:30. I know that is a lot to ask and if it does not work I think there is enough interest to have another order done that hits the minimum as well.

Sorry hectic week ahead as I have to bounce to new office a few times to finish paperwork

Let me know

I can't get in on this order, but once we get the tank re-set up...I'm in for quite a few things...so, give me about two weeks and I'll jump in on the next one.

Back