Scratched Acrylic

We spent over 1000 bucks on this tank right before i lost my job so getting a new tank is not an option at this point in my current situation

I've read a few times about using a tooth brush but ain't nobody got time for that lol

I'm not really worried about the tank looking brand new or without a single scratch I just want the huge scratch gone and any lil scratches are ok by me it's more for my relaxing than being some show tank that tons of people are gonna see

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

EpauLuke;835842 wrote: I always have used Novus products. The problem is your tank must be dry...
I've logged many an hour inside of my acrylic tanks buffing out scratches. Hard work and HOT.
I think if you do the sandpaper it will help but nothing compares to refinishing the tank with Novus.
It is basically new again. BTW Novus is what the military uses to refinish the cockpit canopies of fighter jets.

I will look into this for the outside of the tank after trying the sandpaper. I really have zero interest in trying to break down the tank just to fix some scratches... The only scratch bothering me is the giant scratch that goes from one side to the other on the outside of tank

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back