Sean's 80g Build

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
This build is going to be super slow most likely. I've got a bit of equipment but my plans are this point are unknown. I am thinking that it will be an anemone tank, probably dominated with just BTA and a pair of clowns and maybe a pair of flame angels. I am undecided if I want to tie in a 40br as a frag tank or keep it simple and run just this tank on the system. I picked up a 7bulb T5 from Brandon, again I'm not sure if I'll use that light on this tank or move my AI Sols and T5 retro from my 90g and put the T5s on that tank. I'm going to go basic DIY with the stand since it's going to be in a different bedroom in the house and no one really goes in it, kind of my fish room. I've got a SICCE 3.0 as a return pump. I'm still deciding on powerheads, I'll most likely go with a pair of MP40s since they're getting cheaper these days. Rockwork will be relatively minimal to keep the BTA away from powerheads and in the middle of the tank.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1078775=67032-FullSizeRender.jpg
>
1078775=67032-FullSizeRender.jpg
class="gc-images" title="FullSizeRender.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
fieldset>

Back