Sec! Sec! Sec! Sec!

you think it will take that long? I was thinking by June... what else is he going to do this summer, :lol:

dude yeah you post ALOt I thought I was gonna rule the boards in posting coming from saltwaterfish.com

I dont think we needed a bump Dustin lol. This threads doing pretty well. Also I just noticed this. At the ARC home page it says with over 400 guests. Then below that it says we have like 1,000 or something like that. Near where it says top poster and stuff. I think we should change that to over 1,000 and be proud of our numbers LOl.

by the way im selling my 75 look in the drygoods section if interested...

free advertising....

hah This seems to be the place to advertise. Ok I still have two mushrooms that need homes. $5.oo each. green stripped and purple all thats left.

Maroons15 wrote: I dont think we needed a bump Dustin lol. This threads doing pretty well. Also I just noticed this. At the ARC home page it says with over 400 guests. Then below that it says we have like 1,000 or something like that. Near where it says top poster and stuff. I think we should change that to over 1,000 and be proud of our numbers LOl.

hey man you said lets see how many pages we could get im pulling the weight for these slackers lol:crazy:

Dont sell it AJ don't give in to pure pressure. Keep it!! Ok now I see where your coming from Dusty. Are you going to be there tommorow?

While were all veiwing this thread. Does anyone have a CPR Aquafuge they will sell me with the light and prefferably the medium size. Thanks

Back