Selling rules

I would like to add that people quit commenting sold on their sold items bumping them up. No point in a sold item being bumped up above other items still for sale, simply update the thread title to sold. A couple other rule changes I think need to be managed would be that if pics need to be added, items in sale ad need to be marked off or changes in price need to be edited in main sale ad, not used as an excuse to bump before it’s time to. That is all. Thanks.
The bump thing has been discussed and is suppose to be in place if I’m not mistaken

Hammer Ruling GIF by Drawify

If you see something you disagree with, report it and mods will review it. If it looks to be in clear violation of the rules, it will get removed. Also, remember, this is a hobby we are here to enjoy and share as a community. Please don’t go getting yourself upset over something that looks like a possibly unnecessary bump.

To who do I report a shady seller on our site? I paid for an item in full about 48 hours ago, and we had a date/time for me to pick it up.
He refunded my money a few mintutes ago, and claims to have "oversold" the item. I don't belive it. I was among the first two replies for the posted coral, and there was no confusion at all. I strongly suspect he got a higher offer for it and wanted to earn more money.
Thanks.

To who do I report a shady seller on our site? I paid for an item in full about 48 hours ago, and we had a date/time for me to pick it up.
He refunded my money a few mintutes ago, and claims to have "oversold" the item. I don't belive it. I was among the first two replies for the posted coral, and there was no confusion at all. I strongly suspect he got a higher offer for it and wanted to earn more money.
Thanks.
I wanna emphasize that selling for more after an agree upon price is crappy as hell, and I do not condone it. But I don’t think this is breaking any rules per se since money was refunded. The seller, as with buyers, can pick and choose whom they do business with.

You can however post on the buyers/sellers review sub forum so future potential transactions can be made aware of previous transgressions

Last edited:
Back