September 2019 ARC Meeting - The ins and outs of Coral Farming with Coral Shop.

September 2019 ARC Meeting - The ins and outs of Coral Farming with Coral Shop.
Posted by FutureInterest
Roswell
Sunday, September 29, 2019 - 01:00 PM
Until: Sunday, September 29, 2019 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
It turns out that Brandon with the Coral Shop is an old friend of my kids when they grew up. I think the best thing to do is meet at Kolhs on hwy 92 in Roswell and shuttle in people.

Jin are you going to list the people going to the meeting, not sure that we made the cut, we are coming from Toccoa. Holley
I will be messaging everyone on my list later today when I find a few moments. You are already on it Holly.

It turns out that Brandon with the Coral Shop is an old friend of my kids when they grew up. I think the best thing to do is meet at Kolhs on hwy 92 in Roswell and shuttle in people.
Yes, that's the spot we had talked about. :)

Anymore info on this? Did I make the list ? Address and time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be messaging everyone on my list later today when I find a few moments. You are already on it Holly.

Not sure if you sent out messages yet but I’m just checking on the status. I pm’d you a couple months ago about attending hope to still be able to make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All PMs have been sent out with the meeting info. If I missed you and we had previously communicated please reach out again. Looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday!

I can't wait to see everyone later today, and possibly meet some new folks! :D

We had a great time, Brandon's place is really nice, a lot of new people were there( I wish I could put people's names with their screen names). I brought home a Space Invader Pectina and one of Hal's favorites a Rainbow Clove Polyps. Thank you for the food and good company! Thank you Jin and the group of volunteers for putting this meeting together. Holley & Hal

Back